Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rpg of the series

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-08-02

A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:40 am

-stands amist a large group of heartless-
Back to top Go down
Avin
Keyblade wielder
Avin

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:40 pm

Avin walks up to the group of heartless. 'hello, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:05 pm

-looks at the stranger- ...and who are you?
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:41 pm

*bumps Avin out of the way* haji. i'm here for the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:11 pm

-looks at haji- Mmmhm...You’re very assertive and to the point. I like that. -darkness swirls around the area- Alright Haji, I will fight you
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:12 pm

*smiles* wonderful. *slips on key gauntlets* i've been needing something to break these in.
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:07 pm

-smiles, seems to ignore him- And after I fight you, I can go destroy Aiyoku! -laughs-

(I am not really a mean person IRL, so take no offense to my character! I just thought I would try and be mean for once XD )
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:18 am

*stops mid sentence and just looks at her* *sighs* another one of the power mongers. alright *pats knuckles* ladies first

(psh i know you ish nice, i takes none offense)
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:04 am

-blinks- ...was I supposed to wait for your say so to attack?? -haji is dogpiled by heartless-
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:13 am

*throws them off and grabs one by the legs spinning it around and hurling it at her* heh, one with spunk, i can get used to this.
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:23 am

(how come the topics i'm in get ignored, that's so lame T-T)
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:19 pm

-the heartless dissovles before it even comes close to me- Hah. You like spunk? Then you're going to looooove me. -charges haji-
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:43 pm

*lunges towards her lunging a fist towards her midsectoin* just what i was looking for
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki
Keyblade wielder, Spam King
Narora Uchimaki

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:30 am

haji wrote:
*bumps Avin out of the way* haji. i'm here for the challenge.

Narora is on the ground of the stadium laughing his ass off.

"HAHAHAHA! TAKE THAT AVIN-TEME!!"

Last edited by Narora Uchimaki on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:12 pm

*is suddenly crouched on haji's arm* I see why Aiyoku likes being around you....you're a funny guy. *grabs his arm and flips over, flinging him into the nearest wall*
Back to top Go down
Aiyoku
Keyblade wielder, Type X, lovable spazz
Aiyoku

Number of posts : 1107
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:30 pm

(Kei..I think he forgot about yooooou! >.> )
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomhearts.omgforum.net
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:37 pm

(sorry haven't been on here in a Hwhile ;3)

*his the wall and slides down then slowly gets up* yea, she said that about me huh, well she looks cute when she smiles, i like to keep her in the habit *runs at her again*
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:09 am

-laughs mockingly- How cute! Too bad you won't be seeing her anytime soon. -flicks forward a black ribbon which flies past haji, cutting his side-
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:19 am

*grabs the ribbon after it cuts me and tugs forward on it with my key gauntlets sheilding my hand from any pain* see, you need to work on your time management. i ain't no one minute man *pulls her towards me with the ribbon*
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:42 am

-the ribbon turns to smoke- Oooh, I see. -flips over him-
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:48 am

*flips backwards aiming a kick at her while she's over head* not what you expected is it.
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:01 am

-takes the hit, flies forward and flips, seems to float to the ground- Yes, actually it was.

(Much like Ansem XD)
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:06 am

( XD )

*charges up some energy in the gauntlets* you're kinda creepin me out.
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:40 pm

*smirks* I do that a lot.
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:43 pm

heh, you're not a bad little smiler either, but i prefer the earlier *punches the ground and a charge of electricity fired at her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts :: Olympus :: Battles-
Jump to: