Kingdom Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rpg of the series

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-08-02

A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:24 pm

*was not paying attention* Oh really? *is slightly shocked, but quickly jumps out of the way* Hey!
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:09 pm

*blows her a kiss then smirks* gotta pay attention sweet heart, i heard i'm quite shocking *spins around and strikes a chord on air guitar as a large bolt of lightning flashed down at her*
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:34 pm

(Haha that was adorable and hilarious...and punny XD)

-sidesteps the bolt, barely- Grrr...
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:43 am

(why thank you ever so much lol ^-^)*sighs* damn, that was the money shot right there, looks like i gotta improvise....*to where she can hear* what's the matter, a little too much?
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Hmph. *pretends to pout* I thought that you were a weakling..
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:31 pm

well you challenged the strong, of course you shouldn't expect nothing less *shoots lightening into the sky then to the sides then claps hands together as all the bolts come crashing down at her and a huge bold flies directly at her from my hands*
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:11 am

-dodges the other bolts but fails to notice the one he shot- No! -is hit and flies back-

...Enough! -stands up but my eyes are closed. I seem to be dissolving into shadows- ...That's it. -opens eyes and the shadows meld together once again-
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:15 am

*mutters* oh shit.....*looks to the left and right* take it easy now baby, it's not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:41 pm

-raises an eyebrow- Oh really? -heartless rise up and grab haji from all sides-
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:46 am

*can't fight these heartless they're too strong* dammit, what the hell are you anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Simply a part of Aiyoku's past. I take the hearts of all who lose them, simply because I am them. I'm AM heartless. -the heartless release Haji-
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:16 am

*brushes shoulders off* so you're saying, you are THE heartless?
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:38 pm

-nods-
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:24 am

so what were to happen say some handsom guy kinda like myself were to say idoont know end your life
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:27 am

Hmmm, very good question. That...I won't answer right now. I enjoy building suspense. -smirks-
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:49 pm

*shrugs* ok, so why keep me alive.
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Because, you might become necessary to me one day! After all, if I'm such a power hog, then I might as well try to steal Aiyoku's boyfriend! Just to get under her skin! -grins-
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:46 am

*laughs at her commment* oh man have you got it twisted sweetheart, no way she likes me like that
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:04 pm

-looks blankly at him- Hah....hahah...hahaha...haaaah. You're soooo wrong, hun.
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:43 am

*looks blankly back at her* like are you serious right now?.....
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:38 am

-raises an eyebrow- You think? I'm not much of a liar. I tell it to 'em straight up.
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:55 am

*mutters to self* pssh, learn somethin everday huh... *to her* well......*looks around* what am i supposed to do now? just....um leave?....where's the door ?
Back to top Go down
Kei_Heartless
Rouge Heartless Leader
Kei_Heartless

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:37 pm

-appears behind him- Buhbye. -dropkicks him out a door, which appears out of nowhere-
Back to top Go down
haji
Ultima-Normie
haji

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:59 pm

*flies through the doorway holding bottom* eehhaahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)   A challenge to the strong.. (anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A challenge to the strong.. (anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts :: Olympus :: Battles-
Jump to: